Pictures from the build-up to the 2018 French Grand Prix.
More images will be added here
- 2023 Spanish Grand Prix qualifying day in pictures
- 2023 Spanish Grand Prix practice in pictures
- First pictures from the 2023 Spanish Grand Prix weekend
- 2023 Monaco Grand Prix in pictures
- 2023 Monaco Grand Prix qualifying day in pictures
2018 French Grand Prix
- French GP organisers will respond to fans over traffic chaos
- Hamilton has now won at every track on the F1 calendar
- 2018 French Grand Prix Star Performers
- French GP traffic problems due to “stunning location” – Brawn
- Hamilton regains points lead in F1’s forgettable return to France
4 comments on “2018 French Grand Prix build-up in pictures”
21st June 2018, 19:46
Do I see what I think I see? Is one person actually giving the bird in the top image, or am I just seeing things, LOL?
21st June 2018, 20:20
You’re seeing things…because there are two. The boy in white beside our instigator is also starting to let the birds out of the cage.
The better question though, where’s Waldo?
21st June 2018, 21:23
@flashofsilver No, one person indeed is giving the bird and with both hands. More or less in the middle on the top of the image.
Nick Wyatt (@nickwyatt)
22nd June 2018, 7:26
Over the past month or so, I’ve been watching seating appear at various places around the circuit. But the ones on the start finish line, are they permanent or temporary?
Comments are closed.