Mercedes have won the Formula 1 constructors’ championship for the fifth year in a row.Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas moved the team out of reach of rivals Ferrari with their result in today’s Brazilian wGrand Prix.
The team has been undefeated since F1’s V6 hybrid turbo engine format was introduced in 2014.
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2018 F1 season
- Honda’s jet division helped F1 engineers solve power unit problem
- McLaren Racing losses rise after Honda split
- Ricciardo: Baku “s***show” was Red Bull’s fault
- “Drive to Survive Episode 1: All to Play For” reviewed
- F1’s television and social media audiences rose last year