Watch Racing Point’s presentation of its new livery for the 2019 F1 season live from the Canadian International AutoShow in Toronto.
Racing Point is the new identity of the team formerly known as Force India. The team’s assets were purchased by a consortium led by Canadian businessman Lawrence Stroll last year.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’