Ferrari have announced their new car for the 2023 Formula 1 season will be unveiled on Valentine’s Day, Tuesday 14th February.
While the official designation of the 2023 car is yet to be announced, Ferrari revealed that their upcoming model has the internal code number of 675. This year’s Ferrari F1 car was designated the ‘F1-75’ to commemorate the 75th anniversary of Ferrari racing in Formula 1-level competition.
The F1-75 claimed four victories and 12 pole positions between drivers Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz Jnr, but finished a distant second in the constructors’ championship to Red Bull who dominated the season with Max Verstappen.
Ferrari’s 2023 campaign will be their first under the leadership of new team principal Frederic Vasseur. The former Sauber and Alfa Romeo team principal will join Ferrari following the departure of Mattia Binotto, who tendered his resignation from the team at the end of this season following the disappointing second half of the championship. Drivers Leclerc and Sainz will team up for a third season together at Ferrari.
Get all the 2023 F1 race details plus test and launch dates on your mobile device using the RaceFans F1 Calendar
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2022 F1 season
- FIA confirms all 10 F1 teams complied with 2022 cost cap
- Steiner “not ashamed” of panning “slow” Schumacher in Drive to Survive
- Albon believes year out of F1 improved him as a driver
- Hamilton sees diversity gains in F1 years on from his ‘traumatising’ experience of racism
- Verstappen returns to Drive to Survive as season five launch date is confirmed