Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Spanish Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Circuit de Catalunya.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Q stage||Q position||Q gap to team mate||GP grid position||GP result|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||Q3||2||-0.668s||2||5|
|Nyck de Vries||Q2||14||+0.221s||14||14|
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2023 Spanish Grand Prix?
- No opinion (1%)
- Logan Sargeant (0%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (3%)
- Nyck de Vries (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (0%)
- Lance Stroll (1%)
- Guanyu Zhou (8%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Oscar Piastri (0%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- George Russell (8%)
- Lewis Hamilton (31%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- Sergio Perez (3%)
- Max Verstappen (44%)
Total Voters: 122
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2023 Spanish Grand Prix
- Ben Sulayem raises safety concerns over “too many people on the grid” at races
- Why Ferrari say their change in design is the result of “discipline”, not “copying”
- Hamilton and Russell were seeking tow from Sainz when they collided – Mercedes
- Red Bull’s Spanish GP diffuser update was ‘inspired by rivals’ including Williams
- Why McLaren always doubted second-row start in Spain would lead to points finish
Debates and polls
- Is DRS-baiting dangerous, or a legitimate tactic?
- Do Andretti-Cadillac deserve a place on the Formula 1 grid?
- Has Sargeant proved he deserves another season in Formula 1?
- Should the F1 world championship be decided by a 19-lap sprint race?
- Who should Red Bull run in their second F1 team in 2024?