F1 Games

The 2013 F1F GT5 Le Mans 24 Laps (Saturday, June 22)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    sato113
    Participant

can someone lend me a lmp1 car?

sato113
    Participant

hang on why do i need to own the car? i’ve just been in a few lobbies online and i could choose from a variety of cars i dont own.

supernicebob
    Participant

Apologies @Lin1876 but it appears the game does not allow LMP cars to be gifted! I tried both the Bentley and the Nissan and the gift option was greyed out for both. I have set the Bentley to “online mode” but I have no idea what this really means and whether it helps or not. Unless anyone has any bright ideas we could be a bit stuck…

Slr
    Participant

@supernicebob You’ve done it right, I looked at your profile and I can see the Bentley there and I can borrow it (although I won’t, and not that I need to as I have my own Bentley). As long as @Lin1876 is on your friend’s list, he can borrow the car.

EDIT: If anyone want to borrow a car from me then they can, although I don’t have a huge selection of suitable cars for this race (most of the cars I have are already being used for this race). I have two cars available:
    -R89C Race Car ’89 – Nissan
    -Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ’03 – Pescarolo

Lin1876
    Participant

@supernicebob I’ve successfully borrowed your Bentley, so thanks again for that. I don’t know how this feature works, but I’ll return it to you after the race.

To make everything official, I’ll be racing in the Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ’03

Dan Thorn
    Participant

Room for one more? :D

In – DanThorn – Peugeot 905 Race Car ’92

By the way, when it comes to shared cars they can’t be used online. People can borrow them for use in single player GT mode but won’t be able to use them in an online lobby, unfortunately.

sato113
    Participant

@slr can i borrow one of those? whichever one is better

Slr
    Participant

@sato113 Sure, I’ll make both cars available for you and then you can choose whichever one you prefer from there. I’ll add you to my friends list when I get a chance.

sato113
    Participant

@slr i’ll take the nissan ;)

Why is it never simple for me?

Doesn’t look like the internet is going to work for me at the place I was originally hoping to host from, so I’m going to drive to the other end of town tomorrow morning to move my PS3 to my mate’s house instead. Internet woes just never end for me…

Lin1876
    Participant

Potential issue. I tried going into a public lobby while in the Bentley and the game wouldn’t let me because it was borrowed. Is this likely to happen tomorrow because I’ll have my work cut out getting a car in time for the race?

edit: Definite issue. I tried taking it into a private lobby and it wouldn’t let me.

matt90
    Participant

Did you miss what Dan said?

Lin1876
    Participant

Whoops, so I did.

sato113
    Participant

@matt90 so its a definite no-no? damn gonna have to earn it myself…

matt90
    Participant

@sato113 I don’t know first hand, but it sounds like it.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.