F1 Games

The Collantine Cup – v2.0

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 771 total)
  • Author
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

@damonsmedley – I was wondering if we had any news on where the first race is?
    I’d love to actually get some practice in… :D

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

I don’t know whether or not there are places still open here, or whether I am allowed to enter, considering I have missed the practice race. But I’ll put my name forth in case there are available spots :)

Silverkeg
    Participant

Hi @JamieFranklinF1 We’d love to have you join. What would your car preferences be? Red Bull, Sauber, Lotus, McLaren and Mercedes are taken.

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Silverkeg – I’d have to say Ferrari, Williams and then Caterham, followed by HRT and then Marussia.

Slr
    Participant

@bradley13 Whilst I can’t confirm anything, I’d be very surprised if the first round was anywhere but Melbourne as we’ve started the last two seasons there.

damonsmedley
    Participant

My copy arrived! But my “VIP” access code didn’t work. So I contacted Codemasters and they mentioned something about region-locked PSN stores with certain discs. Then I realised my copy was from Hong Kong. So yeah, I had to make a new account for the game with a Hong Kong address! I now live in the Great Eagle Centre on Hong Kong Island, by the way.

BUT ANYWAY… could everyone please add my new PSN (or is it now SEN?) account? My beloved Common Monsoon was taken so I am ConmanMonsoon.

electrolite
    Participant

@bradley13 surely it’s got to be Melbourne…but that’s just me speculating :P

and…^ *squints*….Damon?

Alfie
    Participant

Seeing as Jamie’s joined can I as well? That’d be dependent on my connection holding up.

Silverkeg
    Participant

@JamieFranklinF1 What is your PSN??

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Silverkeg – My PSN is JF-F1

Silverkeg
    Participant

@alfie It would be great to have you in the championship :) What are your car preferences?? McLaren, Mercedes, Sauber, Lotus, Caterham, Red Bull and Williams have been filled.

sato113
    Participant

hi all. i’d love to join A f1fanatic league. a midweek one would be preferred! i’m ps3 and am pretty fast… when is it? (UK) @Silverkeg

Alfie
    Participant

I’ll go with Ferrari, Force India and Marussia then please. My PSN is trivran.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Quite pleased on the amount of entrants. Awesome! :)

sato113
    Participant

@spud how many spaces are there left anyway?

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 771 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.