F1

Who's going to win the championship in Abu Dhabi?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Broke84
    Participant

I’d say Hamilton, but he loves to make things hard for himself.
    What do you all think?

Anonymous
    Inactive

All Lewis has to do is sit one place behind Rosberg and finish the race there. But knowing him, Lewis will risk everything to pass NR.

It will be interesting to see if Lewis has learned anything from 2007 and especially China … that you don’t have to win the race to win the title.

Dan
    Participant

I would like to see a race like Bahrain were it was close racing lots of exciting overtaking between Hamilton and Rosberg but no contact. I really hope that its not decided by a reliability issue or an accident, but I seriously hope that double points isn’t a factor as that would damage F1 reputation in so many ways

Bradley Downton
    Participant

I want Lewis to win, but there’s something in the back of my mind going ‘he’s not going to, he’s going to have an issue.’

Craig Woollard
    Participant

The one with the most points will win the championship, hopefully not due to double points. This season has put me off both drivers though so I don’t care which one takes it. Either would be a worthy champion.

annabel
    Participant

Hi .. im not sure where on this forum i am able to advertise a 3 day ticket for abu dhabi this weekend? i cant go due to illness, any suggestions??

HK
    Participant

Somehow i hope Nico wins, purely so Crofty and co. stop talking about how great Hamilton is all the time. Im not from the UK myself, but usually watch Sky UK, and it really disturbs me. Other than that, I have no real preference, and actually think Hamilton deserves it more than Rosberg, purely based on performance over the season.

Broke84
    Participant

It is interesting how different media portrays each driver. I have to admit I want Hamilton to win, I feel he has been a more exciting racer. I have to admit though that I really thought Hamilton would smash Rosberg in qualifying and I am happy to see that a good car means a good racer can be shown, just like Bottas and Ricciardo.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@me4me If you’re watching a UK based channel, you’ll have to expect some bias towards the British drivers – like if you watched German TV coverage, they would be in favour of Rosberg, and previously Vettel and M.Schumacher. And the Italians will obviously be biased towards Ferrari!

I don’t understand why people are surprised Britain wants to support British drivers!

HK
    Participant

@Rodney, I’m not surprised, and I certainly understand it. Yet when it comes to F1fanatic people always deny any bais towards British drivers. Anyway, it certainly doesn’t stop annoying me. Therefor the wish for Hamilton not to win the WDC. But like I said, logically I do think he deserves it.

Theo Parkinson
    Participant

@ME4ME If you don’t like British coverage don’t watch it then.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.