The second of the two DRS zones at the Buddh International Circuit will be extended for the Indian Grand Prix.
During the race drivers will be able to open DRS 80 metres earlier than they could last year on the track’s longest straight.
The DRS zone on the start/finish straight will remain unchanged, as will the two detection points at the exit of the penultimate corner and on the approach to turn three.
2012 Indian Grand Prix
- Third Driver of the Weekend win for Alonso in India
- Top ten pictures from the 2012 Indian Grand Prix
- 2012 Indian Grand Prix in Tweets
- Perfect score gives Carpy3 the Predictions points lead
- Vote for your 2012 Indian GP driver of the weekend