Which Formula One driver made the most of the Belgian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Spa-Francorchamps.
Driver performance summary
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2018 Belgian Grand Prix weekend?
- No opinion (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (2%)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (1%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Brendon Hartley (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (3%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (2%)
- Sergey Sirotkin (1%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (9%)
- Sergio Perez (21%)
- Max Verstappen (9%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (1%)
- Sebastian Vettel (38%)
- Valtteri Bottas (9%)
- Lewis Hamilton (5%)
Total Voters: 265
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2018 Belgian Grand Prix
- Top ten pictures from the 2018 Italian Grand Prix
- Vettel passes Prost with 52nd F1 victory
- 2018 Belgian Grand Prix Star Performers
- Vettel’s irresistible charge puts Hamilton on alert in title fight
- Paddock Diary: Belgian Grand Prix day four
Debates and polls
- Do Andretti-Cadillac deserve a place on the Formula 1 grid?
- Has Sargeant proved he deserves another season in Formula 1?
- Should the F1 world championship be decided by a 19-lap sprint race?
- Who should Red Bull run in their second F1 team in 2024?
- Should Formula 1 have fewer night races?