Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Monaco Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Monaco.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Q stage||Q position||Q gap to team mate||GP grid position||GP result|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||Q3||5||+0.159s||4||8|
|Lance Stroll||Q2||14||+0.516s||14||Not classified|
|Nyck de Vries||Q2||12||+0.179s||12||12|
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2023 Monaco Grand Prix weekend?
- No opinion (0%)
- Logan Sargeant (0%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (1%)
- Nyck de Vries (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (19%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Guanyu Zhou (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Oscar Piastri (1%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (44%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Lewis Hamilton (3%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Max Verstappen (33%)
Total Voters: 128
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2023 Monaco Grand Prix
- Mercedes ready to “grind” their way to competitiveness after major W14 update
- Verstappen surpasses Vettel as winner of most races for Red Bull
- How the first team to fit intermediate tyres in Monaco got the call right
- Verstappen’s Monaco pole run was the completion of his 2021 Jeddah lap – Horner
- Haas thrilled as upgrade performance exceeds wind tunnel predictions
Debates and polls
- Do Andretti-Cadillac deserve a place on the Formula 1 grid?
- Has Sargeant proved he deserves another season in Formula 1?
- Should the F1 world championship be decided by a 19-lap sprint race?
- Who should Red Bull run in their second F1 team in 2024?
- Should Formula 1 have fewer night races?