Alfa Romeo have revealed their third one-off livery of 2023, which will be used at this weekend’s Las Vegas Grand Prix.Valtteri Bottas and Zhou Guanyu will run the one-off livery at the Las Vegas Strip Circuit for the inaugural event this weekend.
The Las Vegas livery uses local inspiration, with the black base colour of the car now extended across the whole C43 with motifs of hearts, spades, diamonds and clubs in a fitting nod to Las Vegas’s gambling culture.
The team added green text and front wing detailing to their C43 at the Belgian Grand Prix, then for the Italian Grand Prix the week after the rear of the car was turned into the Italian flag and green stripes were added to the front half of the car.
The team will be looking for points from this weekend’s race as they look to keep from falling behind Haas and dropping to last in the constructors’ championship.
Alfa Romeo are the fifth different team to present a revised livery for F1’s first race on the Las Vegas Strip Circuit. They join Ferrari, Red Bull, Williams and Alpine.
Alfa Romeo Las Vegas Grand Prix livery
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2023 Las Vegas Grand Prix
- Tost blames track inspection oversight for Sainz’s damage in Las Vegas
- Hard to repeat “rare” combination of factors behind Vegas shunt – Norris
- Las Vegas Grand Prix “got a lot more hate than it deserved” – Sargeant
- Williams’ “incredible” Vegas qualifying made us “poor” in race – Vowles
- Piastri is first rookie to take two fastest laps in a season since Hamilton