F1

The simple facts of The Silverstone GP

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    electrolite
    Participant

“(to you Ferrari/Alonso haters aka British Mclaren fans)”

Well thanks.

Faraz
    Participant

@George Button does nothing wrong???? Taking out Alonso and Hamilton at Canada?? Saying nonsense like I wasn’t pushing hard because I was waiting for the people ahead of me too crash???

Faraz
    Participant

@Electrolite you know it yourself.

@HoHum
    Participant

Faraz today you are reading between the lines tomorrow you will be hearing voices, get help.

electrolite
    Participant

It’s not often I get angry on this site. But you are out of order. You have no right to tell me, or any other posters for that matter, who we do and do not support. I was over the moon about Alonso’s win today. There was no need for this thread, and sure, you have a right to voice your opinion, but seriously. Keep it to yourself and don’t generalise other groups/nations based on what a few tabloids, websites or the odd poster writes and then deny others of their own opinions. Unbelievable.

Faraz
    Participant

@HoHum Sorry I don’t get sucked into what the Media say like you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Faraz today you are reading between the lines tomorrow you will be hearing voices, get help.

lol, that was a good one.

to you Ferrari/Alonso haters aka British Mclaren fans

You’re not doing yourself and your point (whatever it may be) any good with these kind of generalizations. Allow me to redirect you to a recent thread about this, right here on the forum: http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/forum/topic.php?id=2005

George
    Participant

“@George Button does nothing wrong???? Taking out Alonso and Hamilton at Canada?? Saying nonsense like I wasn’t pushing hard because I was waiting for the people ahead of me too crash???”

Ok lets take these two individually

Not pushing in Monaco (I presume): This is exactly what I was talking about, if you read my post correctly you’d see I said he does nothing ‘noteworthy’ not ‘wrong’, sitting behind someone and not attacking is pretty much the definition of that.

Hitting Alonso in Canada: Button was in the Media an awful lot after Canada, but the fact is the MORE noteworthy thing about the race was that he beat Vettel after being last at one point. Hitting Alonso and Hamilton was mentioned a lot, but it wasn’t the headline and therefore you obviously didn’t read it.

Ads21
    Participant

Faraz: Speaking as one of the biggest Alonso fans on here I think many of your posts are frankly embarrassing. I loathe the way Ferrari are often portrayed in the British media and any of my followers on twitter will know I’ll often rant about the BBC’s F1 coverage. But none of that is an excuse to launch a preemptive attack on the moderators and other perfectly serious posters on this site simply because you see an anti-Ferrari conspiracy in everything that doesn’t conform to your views.

There are always several post-race articles on the site, we do not need further threads in the forum:

Alonso capitalises on Red Bull errors for Silverstone win

Rate the race: 2011 British Grand Prix

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.