Williams will present its new livery for the 2019 F1 season in an event at its factory on Monday, the team has announced.
Williams’s five-year title sponsorship deal with Martini also came to an end last season.
The FW42 is expected to debut in time for the start of pre-season testing for the new championship on February 18th.
Get all the 2019 F1 race weekend session times plus test and launch dates on your mobile device using the RaceFans F1 Calendar
This article will be updated.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’