A collection of Group C sports cars were assembled for the Goodwood Festival of Speed to mark 30 years since the introduction of a category which saw some of the most dramatic endurance racing machines.
They include Le Mans and the World Sports Prototype Championship winners from the likes of Porsche, Jaguar, Mercedes and Peugeot.
The Mercedes C291 shared by F1 drivers Michael Schumacher and Karl Wendlinger was also on display. Read more about Schumacher’s time at Mercedes’s sports car team here:
Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Vettel to drive sustainably-fuelled F1 cars at Goodwood Festival of Speed
- F1 action at the 2016 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Lotus 43: F1’s only 16-cylinder race-winner
- Goodwood Festival 2015: F1 cars of the 2000s
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Nineties F1 cars
Images © F1 Fanatic