Friday’s practice sessions for the United States Grand Prix at the Circuit of the Americas are an hour later than last year. The other session times including the race itself are unchanged.
You can add the start times for all of them to your calendar on your preferred devices using the updated RaceFans F1 Calendar. it also includes the dates of all the pre-season tests and the team launch events confirmed so far:
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
This article will be updated.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’