The team issued pictures showing the car design on social media. Williams revealed its new livery and title sponsor Rokit at its factory earlier this week.
The FW42 was scheduled to run for the first time at a filming day tomorrow. However this was postponed due to the late completion of the first chassis. It is now expected to run for the first time in testing on Monday.
Robert Kubica and George Russel are the team’s drivers for the new season.
🎶 You spin me right round baby, right round…get your first look at the FW42! pic.twitter.com/UcqbQpEAgg
— ROKiT WILLIAMS RACING (@WilliamsRacing) February 15, 2019
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’