Haas will become the first team to unveil their livery for the 2022 F1 season when they present their new design online on Friday.
The actual chassis the team will race through the season will be revealed at a later date.
Haas’s announcement means the team will be the first to show off their livery for the upcoming Formula 1 season. Earlier today, Red Bull announced that they would unveil their RB18 car on Wednesday evening.
The 2022 season will be the second where Haas field the driver line-up of Mick Schumacher and Nikita Mazepin. Last year, Haas adopted the red, white and blue colours of the Russian flag of title sponsor Uralkali, the Russian fertilizer producing company that Mazepin’s father, Dmitry Mazepin, is CEO of.
Having forgone any development work on last year’s car to favour the design of their 2022 car under the radical new technical regulations, Haas will be hoping to make significant progress up the field in this new season. The team failed to score any points throughout the entire 2021 campaign – the first time they had failed to do so since joining the sport in 2016.
Get all the 2022 F1 race weekend session details plus test and launch dates on your mobile device using the RaceFans F1 Calendar
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2022 F1 season
- FIA confirms all 10 F1 teams complied with 2022 cost cap
- Steiner “not ashamed” of panning “slow” Schumacher in Drive to Survive
- Albon believes year out of F1 improved him as a driver
- Hamilton sees diversity gains in F1 years on from his ‘traumatising’ experience of racism
- Verstappen returns to Drive to Survive as season five launch date is confirmed