F1 Games

Gran Turismo 6

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

A couple of videos.
    A lap of Silverstone International with 2012 GT Academy winner Wolfgang Reip. The 5 winners had a a real race later out on the circuit, this was qualifying. Video taken by DanThorn
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po37AEVjhJc

Here’s a video of the Gordon Murray Light Car Company Rocket. Please no comments about the driving… had enough of those on youtube as it is. It was a new game, first time on it, in this car, in a very noisy room, could hear the revs, etc.

sato113
    Participant

improve the chase cam by adding camera yaw like EVERY OTHER RACING GAME!
    i hate the stiff camera, and the bonnet view isnt fun.
    also introduce DAMAGE!

sato113
    Participant

@fer-no65 wow i thought that aerial shot was real!

Fer no.65
    Participant

@sato113 indeed ! I thought it was a picture of Silverstone during the presentation xD

BTW, chase camera sucks… bonnet view is great, but bumper view is the one that gets you the fastest times :P

Max Jacobson
    Participant

@ajokay thanks very much for the rubbish racing link: I may check that out!

fangio85
    Participant

By the sounds of it, gt6 will be to gt5, what gt4 was to gt3. Might have to pre order this one.

Anonymous
    Inactive

With what I saw at the presentation, the videos and photos, it’s obvious that Gran Turismo 5 is actually Gran Turismo 6: Prologue

Which makes Gran Turismo 5 Prologue actually Gran Turismo 4 Epilogue.

matt90
    Participant

Gran Turismo 4 Epilogue would have had a far larger and more satisfying A-spec though. I loved that, as well and all the many championships, there were lots of model-specific races found through the dealers in GT4.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I rarely do single player racing these days, it’s all online against other real people. Far more organic experience. The vs AI races are always nice to fall back on, though. Having said that, GT’s AI has been the same since the original game and is entirely awful, and needs changing in a big, big way.

R.J. O’Connell
    Participant

At least one other GT3-spec car was confirmed during the 24 Hours of Nürburgring – the Bilstein Audi R8 LMS:

http://youtu.be/5DmAwnzOuBs

matt90
    Participant

It’s nice that there’s one in a racing livery this time, but the R8 LMS isn’t actually a new addition.

The Goodwood Festival of Speed hillclimb will feature in the game:

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

@Keith Collantine

I don’t think that the Goodwood track will be available in the online lobbies.

Fer no.65
    Participant
    Fer no.65
    Participant

AND Apricot Hill !

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.