Current F1 teams including Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull and Mercedes are present at Goodwood with some of their most recent cars.
Red Bull brought the RB7 which dominated last year’s championship. McLaren ran its closest contender, the MP4-26.
The Renault R30 appeared in the livery of the current Lotus team, and Caterham ran a T127 from when they competed under the Lotus name two years ago.
Fitting in with the festival’s “Young Guns” theme Williams brought an FW22 of the type a young Jenson Button made his F1 debut with in 2000.
Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Vettel to drive sustainably-fuelled F1 cars at Goodwood Festival of Speed
- F1 action at the 2016 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Lotus 43: F1’s only 16-cylinder race-winner
- Goodwood Festival 2015: F1 cars of the 2000s
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Nineties F1 cars
Images © F1 Fanatic