Red Bull chief technical officer Adrian Newey drives two F1 cars he designed in this video.
The Red Bull RB6 won the 2010 constructors’ championship and was the car Sebastian Vettel used to win that year’s drivers’ championship.
The other car is one of the first F1 machines Newey designed. The Leyton House-Judd CG901B never won a race, but came close to causing a major upset at the 1990 French Grand Prix.
- Horner collects Red Bull’s championship trophy and dedicates it to Mateschitz
- “Brabham” Formula 1 documentary reviewed
- Video exclusive: Haas team principal Guenther Steiner talks to RaceFans
- New videos show fans’ views of Singapore start crash which claimed both Ferraris
- New video of Ricciardo’s qualifying crash
Browse all F1 videos