Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber helped Red Bull and Renault to send off their final V8 engine with one last blast.
Webber personally fired up the Renault RS27 in his chassis, glowed white hot as it screamed away at maximum revs with its limiter disabled.
Lotus and Caterham added to the cacophony of noise in the pit lane after the Brazilian Grand Prix as Formula One said goodbye to the V8 engine formula which has been in service since the 2006 season.
2013 Brazilian Grand Prix
- 2013 F1 season is lowest-rated year since 2009
- Adaptalis wins 2013 Predictions Championship
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix
- 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix team radio transcript