In the round-up: Felipe Nasr may seek a seat in IndyCar, the World Endurance Championship or Formula E if he cannot find an F1 driver for 2018.
Show which drivers and teams you are supporting
Which F1 drivers and teams are you supporting this season? Here's how you can show your support for your favourite on the grid on RaceFans:
- Log in with your RaceFans account (sign up here if you don't have one)
- Select Edit My Profile from the top-right menu
- Select F1 Teams and Drivers
- Make your selections then click Save Changes
Notable posts from Twitter, Instagram and more:
— SUTTON IMAGES (@suttonimages) July 21, 2017
That was an aerodynamic device ! An idea from john Barnard . But the visibility was very bad . Too much deformation
— Alain Prost (@Prost_official) July 21, 2017
- Find more official F1 accounts to follow in the F1 Twitter Directory
Happy birthday to Karan and Younger Hamii!