Haas has confirmed it will reveal its new livery for the 2019 F1 season on Thursday.
Haas will begin its fourth Formula 1 season with a different look, having previously carried the grey and red colours of owner Gene Haas’s machine tools business. The team finished fifth in the constructors’ championship last year, its best result to date.
Eight teams have now confirmed their launch plans for the upcoming season. Toro Rosso is expected to be the first to reveal its new car on February 11th. Not all the teams have indicated they will reveal their new cars before testing begins, and neither Red Bull nor Williams have given any details yet about their pre-season plans.
— Rich Energy (@rich_energy) February 3, 2019
Find all the information the 2019 pre-season car launches and testing in one place here:
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’