The RS19 is outwardly very similar to the RS18 it replaces. However it features the wider, 2,000mm front wing familiar from other new cars for 2019, as well as an enlarged rear wing. The power unit air intake is also noticeably larger than on its predecessor.
The team has risen from ninth in the championship when it returned to F1 in 2016 to fourth place last year.
Go ad-free for just £1 per month
Video: Renault presents its 2019 F1 livery
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’