Which Formula One driver made the most of the Italian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Monza.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2020 Italian Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (7%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- Max Verstappen (0%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (49%)
- Lando Norris (1%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (1%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (39%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Lance Stroll (1%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (1%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (1%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 267
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2020 Italian Grand Prix
- Grosjean “obviously jealous” but pleased for Gasly after win
- Russell “just presumed” signal meant pit entry was closed at Monza
- Exclusive: Tost on how Gasly bounced back to become a race-winner at AlphaTauri
- 2020 Italian Grand Prix Star Performers
- Gasly: I’m ready for Red Bull return
Debates and polls
- Which of 2022’s four lost F1 drivers will return to the grid in the future?
- Was Verstappen’s penalty for Hamilton collision correct?
- Does Pierre Gasly deserve to be one penalty away from a race ban?
- Did the FIA get Red Bull’s penalty for 2021 budget cap breach right?
- Was Russell’s five-second penalty for Sainz collision the right call?