Which Formula One driver made the most of the Azerbaijan Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Baku City Circuit.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Finished||Race change||Lap 1 change||Highest position||Lowest position||Gap to team mate*|
|Sebastian Vettel||4||4||0||+2||1||7||Not on same lap|
|Kimi Raikkonen||3||14||-11||-2||4||17||Not on same lap|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||15||8||+7||-4||7||19|
|Romain Grosjean||16||13||+3||+2||9||19||Not on same lap|
|Kevin Magnussen||12||7||+5||+1||3||11||Not on same lap|
- 2017 Azerbaijan Grand Prix tyre strategies and pit stops
- 2017 Azerbaijan Grand Prix interactive lap charts
- 2017 Azerbaijan Grand Prix interactive lap times and fastest laps
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2017 Azerbaijan Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (10%)
- Valtteri Bottas (8%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (14%)
- Max Verstappen (2%)
- Sebastian Vettel (3%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Sergio Perez (3%)
- Esteban Ocon (1%)
- Felipe Massa (1%)
- Lance Stroll (49%)
- Fernando Alonso (6%)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (2%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Jolyon Palmer (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Pascal Wehrlein (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 557
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2017 Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- Vettel accepts Hamilton did not brake-test him
- “Lost all respect for the FIA” – Hamilton endorses fan’s view on Vettel ruling
- Vettel issues formal apology for Baku clash with Hamilton
- Vettel avoids further sanction over clash with Hamilton
- ‘No change’ at Force India: Drivers still free to race despite costly Baku clash
Debates and polls
- Should Formula 1 have the same stewards at every race?
- Did the stewards take the correct decision over Hamilton and Verstappen at turn four?
- Should Ricciardo have been penalised for first-lap collision with Bottas?
- Should Formula 1 add a third race in the USA?
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?