Which Formula One driver made the most of the Canadian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
Driver performance summary
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2018 Canadian Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (1%)
- Valtteri Bottas (4%)
- Sebastian Vettel (54%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (2%)
- Max Verstappen (18%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (1%)
- Lance Stroll (1%)
- Sergey Sirotkin (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (3%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Brendon Hartley (1%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (0%)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (14%)
- No opinion (1%)
Total Voters: 250
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2018 Canadian Grand Prix
- Hamilton stays ahead but Bottas hits trouble in second practice
- F1 TV Pro is amateur viewing – for now
- False flags: F1’s three other chequered flag blunders
- 2018 Canadian Grand Prix Star Performers
- F1 apologises to “innocent victim” Harlow for flag error
Debates and polls
- Poll – Has Lewis Hamilton won his final world championship?
- Will you watch every race of F1’s longest-ever season?
- Vote for your 2021 Formula 1 Driver of the Year
- Which was F1’s best down-to-the-wire title fight?
- Did F1 race control make correct decision over last-lap restart?