Ferrari has revealed the SF21, its new car for the 2021 Formula 1 season, to be driven by Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz Jnr. The car features a mix of their signature red and some burgundy paintwork, towards the rear, reflecting the livery used on early Ferrari cars and their 1000th Grand Prix look.
The SF21 has substantially updated sidepods, with major changes to the midsection of the chassis creating a much more dramatic curve towards the rear as well as new carbon fibre work towards the floor.
There are also substantial updates to the nose of the car, including cerrated winglets and a reshaped nose to improve airflow.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2021 F1 season
- Aston Martin hires former McLaren F1 team principal Whitmarsh
- Williams planning major revamp of junior driver programme
- US driver great to have but not essential, says Miami F1 race promoter
- Does F1 still have a blind spot for deliberate contact?
- Who was to blame for Hamilton and Verstappen’s collision at Monza?