Ferrari has revealed the SF21, its new car for the 2021 Formula 1 season, to be driven by Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz Jnr. The car features a mix of their signature red and some burgundy paintwork, towards the rear, reflecting the livery used on early Ferrari cars and their 1000th Grand Prix look.
The SF21 has substantially updated sidepods, with major changes to the midsection of the chassis creating a much more dramatic curve towards the rear as well as new carbon fibre work towards the floor.
There are also substantial updates to the nose of the car, including cerrated winglets and a reshaped nose to improve airflow.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2021 F1 season
- Pirelli shift focus of 18-inch tyre development to compounds at Kubica test
- ‘We’ll discuss what went wrong’: Hamilton and Verstappen team radio transcript analysis
- 2021 Spanish Grand Prix Star Performers
- Perez still finding it “very hard to get up to speed” on race weekends
- FIA “looking at” removing Catalunya’s chicane for future F1 races