Alfa Romeo have revealed new and “striking” changes to their livery for this weekend’s Belgian Grand Prix.
Team representative Alessandro Alunni Bravi said the new style is “something designed to be different and create attention”.
Kick also has “an ambitious programme for this year’s F1 Esports Pro Championship,” said Alunni Bravi. “We’re happy to celebrate their work with an equally disruptive livery for this weekend.”
The new look for the car will also be available for players of the official Formula 1 game, F1 23, to download.
F1 teams are increasingly using special liveries for promotional reasons. McLaren have run two already this year, one in Monaco celebrating their wins in the three ‘triple crown’ races and another at the British Grand Prix for a sponsor.
Williams also changed their livery at Silverstone, marking their milestone 800th race, and will run another for a sponsor in three races later this year. Red Bull are running livery changes designed by fans at the three rounds of the world championship held in the USA.
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2023 Belgian Grand Prix
- Haas drivers fear losing battle for seventh after “grim weekend” in Spa
- Mercedes optimistic they’re “in the right place for winter” with development plan
- Ferrari not convinced by call to equalise engines: ‘Renault is not so far away’
- Ferrari staying “calm” amid swings in performance from race to race
- Pirelli proposes new “super-intermediate” to address wet weather tyre problems