Williams have been the busiest team in testing so far, racking up over 3,750km with their FW34.
But Lotus, who covered the most distance in the first test at Jerez, did just seven laps at the Circuit de Catalunya before a problem with their E20 forced them to abandon the test.
Mercedes have also covered a large distance but have divided their efforts between their 2011 and 2012 cars so far.
They covered 3,398km with both their cars in public tests, plus a further 354km in a solo test with the W03 in Barcelona earlier this week, giving them a total mileage of 3,752km.
|Team||Model||Total laps||Total distance (km)|
Figures exclude solo shakedown tests and private tests.
Circuit de Catalunta fastest laps
Here are the fastest times set by each driver at this week’s Circuit de Catalunya test:
|3||Nico Hulkenberg||Force India||1’22.608||0.296|
|5||Sebastian Vettel||Red Bull||1’22.891||0.579|
|6||Paul di Resta||Force India||1’23.119||0.807|
|12||Daniel Ricciardo||Toro Rosso||1’23.618||1.306|
|13||Mark Webber||Red Bull||1’23.774||1.462|
|14||Jean-Eric Vergne||Toro Rosso||1’23.792||1.480|
2012 F1 season
- Which was F1’s best down-to-the-wire title fight?
- Hulkenberg’s missed win should have been “high point” for Force India
- Kubica reveals he almost withdrew from fateful 2011 rally – and had 2012 Ferrari F1 deal
- 2012 F1 season Blu-Ray “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- 2012 F1 season DVD “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- New team radio reveals Vettel’s penalty protests
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2012 season review
- What F1 Fanatics thought of 2012: The year in polls
- The drivers and cars of 2012
- F1 Fanatic’s 50 article highlights of 2012