Which Formula One driver made the most of the Russian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Sochi Autodrom.
Driver performance summary
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Vote for the best driver of the 2018 Russian Grand Prix weekend
- Max Verstappen (41%)
- Valtteri Bottas (33%)
- Charles Leclerc (19%)
- Lewis Hamilton (4%)
- Kevin Magnussen (2%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (1%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Brendon Hartley (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Sergey Sirotkin (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
Total Voters: 273
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2018 Russian Grand Prix
- 2018 Russian Grand Prix team radio highlights
- Top ten pictures from the 2018 Russian Grand Prix
- 2018 Russian Grand Prix Star Performers
- Toro Rosso drivers suspect brake failure behind double retirement
- Verstappen did 2018’s best recovery drive yet – in eight laps
Debates and polls
- Which qualifying format is the best in motorsport?
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?
- What was the best motorsport game released in 2022?