Which Formula One driver made the most of the Brazilian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Interlagos.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2019 Brazilian Grand Prix?
- Lewis Hamilton (2%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (1%)
- Max Verstappen (49%)
- Alexander Albon (3%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (1%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (30%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (13%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Robert Kubica (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 237
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2019 Brazilian Grand Prix
- Leclerc: Vettel knows he shouldn’t have moved left in Brazil crash
- Gasly thought of Hubert when he took first F1 podium in Brazil
- Binotto held talks with Vettel and Leclerc over ‘unacceptable’ Brazil crash
- Bottas: Red Bull quicker than Mercedes on the straights now
- Russell will miss “funny, knowledgeable” Kubica
Debates and polls
- Should Formula 1 stop adding more street circuits to its calendar?
- Information overload? Which motorsport series has the most effective TV graphics package?
- Did the stewards handle Alonso’s chicane cutting incidents in Miami correctly?
- Should Formula 1 adopt IndyCar’s deleted lap times rule for causing red flags in qualifying?
- Were stewards right to penalise Stroll’s weaving in Australian GP?