Which Formula One driver made the most of the Sakhir Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Bahrain International Circuit.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2020 Sakhir Grand Prix weekend
- No opinion (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- Jack Aitken (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Pietro Fittipaldi (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Sergio Perez (36%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- Max Verstappen (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- George Russell (62%)
Total Voters: 260
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2020 Sakhir Grand Prix
- Leclerc will choose his fights better to avoid more “silly” first-lap crashes
- 2020 Bahrain and Sakhir Grand Prix Star Performers
- Sakhir performance risked making me look a fool, admits Bottas
- Perez makes his case for 2021 chance with masterful recovery drive for first win
- Perez breaks Webber’s record with 190-race wait for first win
Debates and polls
- Do Andretti-Cadillac deserve a place on the Formula 1 grid?
- Has Sargeant proved he deserves another season in Formula 1?
- Should the F1 world championship be decided by a 19-lap sprint race?
- Who should Red Bull run in their second F1 team in 2024?
- Should Formula 1 have fewer night races?