Ferrari has revealed the SF21, its new car for the 2021 Formula 1 season, to be driven by Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz Jnr. The car features a mix of their signature red and some burgundy paintwork, towards the rear, reflecting the livery used on early Ferrari cars and their 1000th Grand Prix look.
The SF21 has substantially updated sidepods, with major changes to the midsection of the chassis creating a much more dramatic curve towards the rear as well as new carbon fibre work towards the floor.
There are also substantial updates to the nose of the car, including cerrated winglets and a reshaped nose to improve airflow.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2021 F1 season
- Why Alonso is able to enjoy F1 more now than when he left
- Penalty for Safety Car error was just one of Latifi’s frustrations in Baku
- How F1 and IndyCar success gave McLaren confidence to tackle Extreme E
- Farewell to a man whose passion for competition shaped McLaren and F1
- Alfa Romeo’s “big step forward” not reflected in points yet – Vasseur