Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Dutch Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Zandvoort.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Q stage||Q position||Q gap to team mate||GP grid position||GP result|
|Charles Leclerc||Q3||9||+0.911s||9||Not classified|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||Q3||6||-0.911s||6||5|
|Zhou Guanyu||Q1||16||-0.193s||15||Not classified|
|Logan Sargeant||Q3||10||+5.329s||10||Not classified|
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2023 Dutch Grand Prix weekend?
- No opinion (0%)
- Logan Sargeant (0%)
- Alexander Albon (16%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (0%)
- Liam Lawson (7%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (33%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Guanyu Zhou (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Oscar Piastri (0%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (9%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Lewis Hamilton (1%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (1%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Max Verstappen (34%)
Total Voters: 137
NB. Daniel Ricciardo has been omitted as he only participated in the first two practise sessions.
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2023 Dutch Grand Prix
- Azerbaijan GP defeat was key to record-equalling run of wins – Verstappen
- “Too early to say” if podium signals return to form for Aston Martin – Alonso
- Verstappen makes history with unbeaten hat-track in first home races
- Perez is ‘doing his job and will be our driver in 2024’, Horner insists
- Ferrari had the “sixth or seventh fastest car” at Zandvoort – Sainz
Debates and polls
- Do Andretti-Cadillac deserve a place on the Formula 1 grid?
- Has Sargeant proved he deserves another season in Formula 1?
- Should the F1 world championship be decided by a 19-lap sprint race?
- Who should Red Bull run in their second F1 team in 2024?
- Should Formula 1 have fewer night races?