Which F1 driver was the best performer during the British Grand Prix weekend?
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most during the last race weekend.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Gap to team mate (Q)||Laps leading team mate||Pitted||Finished||Gap to team mate (R)|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||7th||-0.598s||51/52||2||8th||-6.742s|
- 2016 British Grand Prix tyre strategies and pit stops
- 2016 British Grand Prix lap charts
- 2016 British Grand Prix lap times and fastest laps
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Vote for the best driver of the 2016 British Grand Prix weekend
- Lewis Hamilton (33%)
- Nico Rosberg (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (2%)
- Felipe Massa (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Max Verstappen (55%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Sergio Perez (4%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Jolyon Palmer (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (2%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Felipe Nasr (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (2%)
- Jenson Button (1%)
- Pascal Wehrlein (0%)
- Rio Haryanto (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Esteban Gutierrez (0%)
Total Voters: 462
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2016 British Grand Prix
- 2016 British Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Second Driver of the Weekend win for Verstappen
- Wet race at Silverstone leaves many cold
- A delayed start is better than a Safety Car start
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 British Grand Prix
Debates and polls
- Did the stewards handle Alonso’s chicane cutting incidents in Miami correctly?
- Should Formula 1 adopt IndyCar’s deleted lap times rule for causing red flags in qualifying?
- Were stewards right to penalise Stroll’s weaving in Australian GP?
- Should F1 and its teams lift the cap of 24 grands prix in a season?
- Which F1 drivers will beat their team mates in 2022?