In the round-up: Derek Warwick suggests Silverstone could offer corner naming as a means of raising revenue.
Notable posts from Twitter, Instagram and more:
— Haas F1 Team (@HaasF1Team) January 30, 2017
- Find more official F1 accounts to follow in the F1 Twitter Directory
Join the debate and add your vote here:
Happy birthday to Sharan!
On this day in F1
Happy birthday to JJ Lehto who is 51 today.
January on F1 Fanatic
A selection of F1 Fanatic’s top reads from last month which you might have missed this month:
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2016 season review
- Does Ocon ‘know how to deal with Verstappen’? Maybe not
- Title fight had little effect on Hamilton’s jet-setting
- Why Bottas is the right choice for Mercedes
- Seven Bottas races which show he’s the real deal
- Has F1 hit ‘peak penalties’? Fewer sanctions in 2016
- Financial doping: Why Liberty’s budget cap idea is doomed to fail
- Alonso, Vettel and Bottas: The keys to the 2018 F1 driver market
- The 38 drivers with enough superlicence points to enter F1 in 2017
- The seven F1 deals which made Ecclestone rich and powerful
- Only one thing mattered in the Ecclestone era
- Hamilton to break pole record? The stats to watch for in 2017