F1 Fanatic readers have voted Lewis Hamilton the best driver of 2010.
Hamilton, who finished fourth in this year’s world championship, finished ahead of Fernando Alonso, with Robert Kubica a close third.
World champion Sebastian Vettel was voted the fourth best driver of the year.
Here are the “Driver of the Year” poll results in full:
Pass of the year: Kubica on Button
It was picked as the best pass from a short-list of ten. The runner-up was Rubens Barrichello’s on Michael Schumacher at the Hungaroring.
Here are the ‘Pass of the Year” poll results in full:
Best overtaker of the year: Kamui Kobayashi
F1 Fanatic fans voted for Kamui Kobayashi as the driver who did the best overtaking moves in 2010.
Hamilton was runner-up with Kubica in third.
Here are the ‘Overtaker of the Year’ polls results in full:
2010 F1 season review
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2010 season review
- Lewis Hamilton voted best driver of 2010
- The best guest contributions of 2010
- F1 Fanatic’s 50 best articles of 2010
- The 2010 F1 season in 100 pictures
- 2010 F1 driver rankings part four: the top three
- Vote for the best F1 driver of 2010
- 2010 F1 driver rankings part three: 8-4
- 2010 F1 driver rankings part two: 17-9
- 2010 F1 driver rankings part one: 27-18
Image © www.mclaren.com