Pastor Maldonado will lose ten places on the grid at the Italian Grand Prix.
The Williams driver was handed two five-placed penalties following the Belgian Grand Prix.
They were for jumping the start and causing a collision with Timo Glock at the restart which led to Maldonado’s retirement.
Maldonado received a total of three penalties during the race weekend having been docked three places on the grid for impending Nico Hulkenberg during qualifying.
2012 Belgian Grand Prix
- Button wins Belgian GP Driver of the Weekend vote
- Rate the Race Result: 2012 Belgian Grand Prix
- Top ten pictures from the 2012 Belgian Grand Prix
- Predictions win puts Rajamaniarun second
- Vote for your Belgian GP Driver of the Weekend
Image © Williams/LAT