Red Bull has revealed the first images of its RB15 for the 2019 F1 season in a dramatic “one-off livery”.
The four-times champions have switched engine supplier for the new season. They will use Honda power units for the first time, and the car carries Honda branding on its nose and engine cover.
The team’s new addition to its driver line-up, Pierre Gasly, arrives from junior squad Toro Rosso, which used Honda’s power units last season. He will partner Max Verstappen.
Both drivers are at Silverstone today for the first run of the new car.
Pictures: New Red Bull-Honda RB15
Video: New Red Bull-Honda RB15
Interactive: A clearer look at the Red Bull RB15
Use the sliders below to brighten up the images of key areas of the Red Bull RB15:
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’