Alfa Romeo’s new Formula 1 car for 2019 has appeared for the first time testing in a filming day at Fiorano.
Kimi Raikkonen, who has joined the team from Ferrari, was the first to driver the new car.
“We had a good session on track,” he said. “The car felt good and I was able to get a first impression of the car we will be running this season.
“We will work on the last few details and head to Barcelona for two weeks of testing. I look forward to getting to know the car better there.”
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’