What did you think of today’s race? Share your verdict on the Hungarian Grand Prix.
RaceFans has held polls on every F1 race since 2008 to find out which fans thought of each round of the season.
Join in the latest poll and give your verdict on the race: 10 being the highest and 1 the lowest. Please vote based on how entertaining and exciting you thought the race was, not on how your preferred driver or team performed.
What were the best and worst moments of the race? What was the main thing you’ll remember about it? Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:
Rate the 2019 Hungarian Grand Prix out of 10
- 1 (0%)
- 2 (0%)
- 3 (0%)
- 4 (1%)
- 5 (2%)
- 6 (5%)
- 7 (19%)
- 8 (37%)
- 9 (27%)
- 10 (8%)
Total Voters: 300
1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’
View more Rate the Race results:
- Rate the Race: The RaceFans Top 100
- Rate the Race: The RaceFans Bottom 10
- Rate the Race: Circuit ratings
2019 Hungarian Grand Prix
- Top ten pictures from the 2019 Hungarian Grand Prix
- 2019 Hungarian Grand Prix Star Performers
- Mercedes will give Bottas a “soft landing” if he loses drive
- Haas pace target was “just not possible” – Grosjean
- McLaren very encouraged by performance on “weakest” track
Debates and polls
- Should Formula 1 have the same stewards at every race?
- Did the stewards take the correct decision over Hamilton and Verstappen at turn four?
- Should Ricciardo have been penalised for first-lap collision with Bottas?
- Should Formula 1 add a third race in the USA?
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?