The first pictures of the new Ferrari SF70H for 2017 have been revealed.
Ferrari says it has “concentrated its efforts on finding the right compromise between downforce and aerodynamic resistance, or drag” with its new car.
Many of the changes on SF70H are a product of the new rules for 2017. The new design includes both a shark fin, which several other teams also have, and a mid wing similar to that run by Mercedes yesterday.
Shortly after its debut Ferrari gave the car its first run on the Fiorano test track.
Video: First run for the Ferrari SF60H
Previous Ferrari F1 cars
- Ferrari SF16-H (2016) pictures
- Ferrari SF15-T (2015) pictures
- Ferrari F14 T (2014) pictures
- Ferrari F138 (2013) pictures
- Ferrari F2012 (2012) pictures
- More Ferrari F1 cars
This article will be updated
2017 F1 cars
- Force India turns pink with new sponsorship deal
- Pictures: Toro Rosso present their new car for 2017
- Compare the new 2017 Haas with last year’s model
- Pictures: Haas reveal their second Formula One car
- Pictures: Red Bull reveal their “prettiest” F1 car for 2017