Which Formula One driver made the most of the Mexican Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Finished||Race change||Lap 1 change||Highest position||Lowest position||Gap to team mate*|
|Lewis Hamilton||3||9||-6||-17||9||20||Not on same lap|
|Valtteri Bottas||4||2||+2||+2||2||2||Not on same lap|
|Romain Grosjean||15||15||0||0||11||16||Not on same lap|
|Kevin Magnussen||14||8||+6||+2||6||12||Not on same lap|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||8||+3||5||19|
- 2017 Mexican Grand Prix tyre strategies and pit stops
- 2017 Mexican Grand Prix interactive lap charts
- 2017 Mexican Grand Prix interactive lap times and fastest laps
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
This poll has closed
Max Verstappen was voted Driver of the Weekend for the Mexican Grand Prix with 53% of the vote. This is the third time he’s won Driver of the Weekend in the last four races.
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2017 Mexican Grand Prix
- Alonso “cries like a baby” and the stewards always listen – Steiner
- 2017 Mexican Grand Prix team radio transcript
- 2017 Mexican Grand Prix weekend Star Performers
- Top ten pictures from the 2017 Mexican Grand Prix
- ‘Race director, look at the race please’: Mexican GP team radio highlights
Debates and polls
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?
- Should F1 replace Paul Ricard with Imola on its 2022 calendar?
- Who was to blame for Hamilton and Verstappen’s collision at Monza?
- Who should Alfa Romeo hire to partner Bottas in 2022?
- Should F1 have awarded points for its one-lap Belgian Grand Prix?