Several teams will use their regular race driver line-up, including Mercedes, Red Bull, Williams, Toro Rosso and Marussia.
However Caterham will give F1 runs to three drivers in junior categories: Will Stevens (fourth in Formula Renault 3.5), Julian Leal (sixth in GP2) and Rio Haryanto (eleventh in GP2).
Among the regular test drivers making appearances are Stoffel Vandoorne at McLaren, Daniel Juncadella at Force India, Charles Pic at Lotus and Giedo van der Garde at Sauber.
Ferrari are yet to confirm their driver line-up following Kimi Raikkonen’s crash during the British Grand Prix, though he is expected to race in Germany.
Update: Ferrari have now confirmed Jules Bianchi will take Raikkonen’s place at the test. The table above has been updated accordingly.
2014 F1 season
- Fear of rules change led Mercedes to run dominant 2014 engine in “idle mode”
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image © Caterham/LAT