Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Singapore Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Singapore.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Q stage||Q position||Q gap to team mate||GP grid position||GP result|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||Q3||1||-0.079s||1||1|
|Esteban Ocon||Q3||8||-0.185s||8||Not classified|
|Valtteri Bottas||Q1||16||-0.449s||16||Not classified|
|Yuki Tsunoda||Q2||15||-0.224s||15||Not classified|
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Vote for your 2023 Singapore Grand Prix Driver of the Weekend
- No opinion (0%)
- Logan Sargeant (1%)
- Alexander Albon (1%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (0%)
- Liam Lawson (9%)
- Kevin Magnussen (2%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Guanyu Zhou (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Oscar Piastri (0%)
- Lando Norris (3%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Lewis Hamilton (5%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (78%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Max Verstappen (2%)
Total Voters: 174
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2023 Singapore Grand Prix
- Steward’s admission Verstappen should have had penalty frustrates his rivals
- Drivers back Singapore qualifying tweak as rule changes again for Japanese GP
- Piastri “much more comfortable” at new circuits than at start of rookie season
- Ferrari decided before qualifying to sacrifice second-place car in Singapore GP
- Ferrari’s “big step forward” brought unwelcome balance change for Leclerc
Debates and polls
- Who should Red Bull run in their second F1 team in 2024?
- Should Formula 1 have fewer night races?
- Should F1 switch to a single practice session for all grand prix weekends?
- Which team will break Red Bull’s record win streak?
- Were Red Bull right to drop De Vries from his AlphaTauri race seat?