What did you think of today’s race? Share your verdict on the Australian Grand Prix.
RaceFans has held polls on every F1 race since 2008 to find out which fans thought of each round of the season.
Join in the latest poll and give your verdict on the race: 10 being the highest and 1 the lowest. Please vote based on how entertaining and exciting you thought the race was, not on how your preferred driver or team performed.
What were the best and worst moments of the race? What was the main thing you’ll remember about it? Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:
Rate the 2018 Australian Grand Prix out of ten
- 1 (3%)
- 2 (2%)
- 3 (6%)
- 4 (8%)
- 5 (10%)
- 6 (21%)
- 7 (30%)
- 8 (15%)
- 9 (3%)
- 10 (2%)
Total Voters: 569
1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’
View more Rate the Race results:
- Rate the Race: The RaceFans Top 100
- Rate the Race: The RaceFans Bottom 10
- Rate the Race: Circuit ratings
See the results for past seasons here:
- Rate the Race results 2016
- Rate the Race results 2015
- Rate the Race results 2014
- Rate the Race results 2013
- Rate the Race results 2012
- Rate the Race results 2011
- Rate the Race results 2010
- Rate the Race results 2009
- Rate the Race results 2008
2018 Australian Grand Prix
- Problems in first two races not down to bad luck – Raikkonen
- ‘Poison banana’ wrecked Sainz’s race in Melbourne
- New Haas “one of the best cars I’ve driven”, says Grosjean
- Hulkenberg concerned Renault has fallen further behind top teams
- “There’s so many buttons, it’s crazy”: Leclerc on the leap from F2 to F1
Debates and polls
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?
- Should F1 replace Paul Ricard with Imola on its 2022 calendar?
- Who was to blame for Hamilton and Verstappen’s collision at Monza?
- Who should Alfa Romeo hire to partner Bottas in 2022?
- Should F1 have awarded points for its one-lap Belgian Grand Prix?